"He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed."
- Proverbs 13:20
Many goals, dreams, visions, and would've-should've-could've been successes have been killed by unwise associations.
How to Recognize Unwise Associations
- Those who are more critical than they are complimentary and encouraging.
- Those who belittle and laugh at your God-given dreams and goals.
- Those who embarrass and humiliate you.
- Those who drain your energy and time through useless talk.
How to Recognize Wise Associations
- Those who speak words that build your faith and confidence.
- Those who see the validity and beauty of your God-given dreams and goals.
- Those who get excited about your potential.
- Those who remind you of your special gifts and abilities.
Time is one of your most valuable assets. It is up to you to invest it wisely, you cannot get it back. Become selective about who you choose to associate with. Choose those who elevate your mind and heart. Those who inspire, encourage, and add fuel to your passions.
*This posting was inspired by Dr. Mike Murdock's top-selling book Wisdom for Winning.